Search This Blog

Friday, November 21, 2014

THIS is who's voice was heard because Democrats could not be bothered to vote

 This is the level of intellect that chose out government because 68% of eligible voters could not be bothered.
This exchange took place on Nov. 5th:

David Bennett5:26 PM
The healthcare in the USA is Now rated 79th in the US.... Africa has better health care, the Government has bought so many bullets and hand guns that there's still a shortage of Ammo you can't find 9mm, ammo cause the IRS. Bought them all, the Obama care is so good the IRS is in charge of it, that's like having you're health care plan run by your local police department. 

Gideon Money5:34 PM+1
+David Bennett  Your tinfoil hat is on too tight. I buy 9mm ammo in bulk from several places as needed. There was a shortage about two years ago, but that is over.
You keep repeating the same crazy nonsense over and over again... No matter how many times you declare it, it will still be wrong.

Bill Polhemus5:46 PM
+David Bennett Think we can depend on Africa to come help us if the Ebola breakout happens?

Gideon Money5:48 PM
The Ebola breakout her in the US is over... Now that there is no reason to scare no info voters.

Scott Goins5:50 PM+1
Democratic propaganda! Don't fall for this junk.

Gideon Money5:53 PM+1
NO active cases of Ebola in the US +Scott Goins  in what way is that "Democratic propaganda"?

David Bennett5:54 PM+1
+Gideon Money and you keep repeating you're bullshit, the only people that listens to you are the same morons that Gruber called stupid voters, you have you're opinion and I have mind, mine makes more sense since I have many friends, and there health care cost has skyrocketed a mother of one is paying almost 900.00 a month for one example.... 90,000 people alone in Florida lost their health care, go peddle you're bullshit with someone else, I'm not like this idiots who voted for a piece of shit! PS. Straighten you're Democratic TinFoil hat.

Gideon Money5:57 PM+1
Says the guy that believes the IRS bought all the ammunition in the world so they could enforce Obamacare.... Seems that EVERY single case of "My rates skyrocketed" has been a lie.  Not a Democrat you ignorant twit!
Here is some data, which you will obviously ignore.
http://files.kff.org/attachment/analysis-of-2015-premium-changes-in-the-affordable-care-acts-health-insurance-marketplaces-tables

Aaron Joyner6:04 PM
Wow. I lost count as to how many times I have heard the ACA being referred to as government run health care. I also lost count as to how many times freedom is referenced when talking about the for profit health care. 

David Bennett6:06 PM
Says the guy that believes the IRS bought all the ammunition in the world so they could enforce Obamacare.... Seems that EVERY single case of "My rates skyrocketed" has been a lie.  Not a Democrat you ignorant twit!
See what liberals do they change things around to make them sound right, who the the fuck said all the ammo I'm the world moron. 

David Bennett6:07 PM
+Gideon Money You are a twit, what are you a Canadian, or a English fag. 

Gideon Money6:08 PM
+David Bennett  Oh, I'm sorry, I guess it was just all the ammo in the US right? It's is SOOO important to get the details correct on your delusional rantings

Gideon Money6:09 PM
+David Bennett  Why? are you cruising for a piece of ass? I don't swing that way, but props for being brave enough to come out on this forum.

David Bennett6:12 PM
+Gideon Money See what a fag English man, does turns everything around, so I was right about you. I'm married you English fag. 

Gideon Money6:16 PM
Does your wife know you like men? You should tell her, so you don't end up hurting her.
I forget, using proper English is threatening to you under educated yokels. When you guys lose an argument, you ALWAYS turn to name calling... You are so predictable.

David Bennett6:31 PM
+Gideon Money dick head I think it was you calling me a twit, I never called you anything personally, and you are a typical liberals never admits it after the election. But go ahead get you're rocks off cause you never had pussy, since pussy had you. 

Gideon Money6:59 PM
+David Bennett  Yes, you never called me stupid, or a moron... But I am sorry I have to rebuff your advances, as I keep telling you, I do not swing that way. I am flattered, but I prefer women.

David Bennett7:22 PM
+Gideon Money stop bullshitting you're a fag, that's why you keep repeating the same shit, you're hoping I except you're advances. Fag, now you will repeat the same shit, so go ahead sissy boy. 

Gideon Money7:27 PM
+David Bennett I'm sorry, I thought you were out and comfortable with your sexuality. I did not mean to lead you on, by telling you I'm not interested...

David Bennett7:35 PM
+Gideon Money are you sure cause I got 9 inches ready for you're ass bitch. 

Gideon Money7:36 PM
I keep telling you +David Bennett  I do not swing that way... But I am sure you are VERY popular on Grinder.

David Bennett7:46 PM
+Gideon Money​ you wrote - keep telling you +David Bennett  I do not swing that way... But I am sure you are VERY popular on Grinder.
I guess Grinders is a gay site, right, of course how else would you know. People know who's the real fag here, you're single that says he "likes women" if you love them so much why are single and Jerking off, at least I have a pussy to do that for me. 

Gideon Money7:47 PM
+David Bennett   I am not single. I have a wife and children, I do not want to hear about your mechanical sex toys. I am not into men. I'm sorry. I know about grinder because I do not live in a cave.

He then blocked me, and reported me for using hate speech.... The midterms are important. I wish I could impress upon people the need to vote! It your civic responsibility!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment